No matter your station in a fantasy army or as a medieval soldier, you require proper armour pieces like the Borge Pauldrons to wear into any battle. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pair of medieval style spaulders comes in two color options. These leather pauldrons feature a folded capped design. As a single piece of leather, each spaulder folds over to form an end cap to protect the shoulder. Rivets secure the folded section in place. In addition, there is leather lacing down the middle of each pauldron for a decorative touch. At the top of the pauldrons are additional holes. These holes allow the pauldrons to attach to other pieces of armour like the Borge Breastplate (RT-195). The Borge Pauldrons match a variety of LARP costumes and ensembles. They work well with many different characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Decorative lacing detail
- Folded design
- Sold as a pair
- Attaches with laces to other armour pieces, sold separately
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
One size fits most.