Lead the charge and beckon your fellow orcs to the battlefield! The Bone Chopper LARP Sword looks perfect in the hands of orcs, ogres, goblins, trolls, and all other kinds of villainous fantasy characters. It can also make an imaginative weapon for necromancers, barbarians, and so much more. Maybe your character is a brave and resourceful adventurer who stole the sword of their orc attacker?
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
However it inspires your gameplay, the Bone Chopper LARP Sword makes the most of the typical villainous fantasy style with its long, wicked blade that widens into a machete-like shape. Basically an epic-sized knife, it suits, as its name suggests, chopping and slashing on the battlefield. Notches and a high contrast dark wash emphasize the wicked look of this bone-white blade.
Then, the handle features a rat skull ornament forming the guard. The top and bottom of the jaw look like they are wrapped around the blade with brown leather cord. Careful crafting creates these details out of foam.
There is no shortage of skeleton style for this foam LARP weapon! The rest of the handle maintains the macabre theme with a bone handle that looks like a femur. Realistic texturing and color enhance its wicked look. Lines of brown leather appear wrapped around sections, adding more texture to the grip.
Make the battlefield quake with fear when you wield the Bone Chopper LARP Sword. Take it along on all your evil errands using one of our leather sword frogs to keep it at your side. This orc foam sword will do well in the hands of evildoers, barbarians, and off-beat adventurers alike.
The Bone Chopper LARP Sword is approximately 39.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for Orcs, barbarians, shamans, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons require a certain degree of maintenance. Use our Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000). We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to spray the Maintenance Silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.