Nothing says wicked warrior quite like leather and spikes! Add an edge to your armoured look with the Bloodwalker Spiked Pauldron. Its foam spikes make it safe for LARP.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed a dark red and black, this medieval fantasy pauldron looks like it wears the evidence of your dark deeds. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the leather add to its rugged, battle-tested look. The leather has been sanded and varnished to look ancient. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
The single pauldron has a layered, articulated look that helps it move with the body. These 8-9 ounce leather plates protect the shoulder and upper arm. The topmost plate features a row of spikes varying in height. These add intimidation to armoured outfits. Then, two layered plates beneath the sword breaker form the rest of the pauldron. Crisscrossed black leather straps add detail and dimension to each leather armour plate.
An additional plate on the sword breaker, near the neck, has metal eyelets. Use leather cord to attach this dark fantasy pauldron to a cuirass or harness. An adjustable leather strap on the lowest shoulder plate helps secure it on the upper arm of the wearer. This dark fantasy pauldron can be worn on either shoulder.
Bring a rugged and sinister vibe to the battlefield when you wear this medieval fantasy armour piece. With its spikes made of foam, its dangerous fantasy look is made safe for LARP. It perfectly suits the shoulders of barbaric warriors, dark battle mages, orcs, and more.
Please note that this pauldron must be worn with a harness or another piece of armour. Pieces of armour and harnesses such as the one shown above do not come included. For armour options, it perfectly matches the Bloodwalker Cuirass (RT-475) and Bloodwalker Short Cuirass (RT-479).
Looking for the complete Bloodwalker look? Check out the Bloodwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L37) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a single pauldron
- Must be worn with a cuirass or harness
- Articulated plates move with the body
- Can be worn on either shoulder
- Great for dark mages, warlocks, orcs, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Spikes made of Calimacil foam
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.