A knight of evil, your errant quests end in macabre destruction. Awaken inhuman fear in your foes when you wear the Bloodwalker Helmet. This medieval fantasy helmet is handcrafted from 8-9 ounce leather.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed a dark red and black, the leather of this fantasy helmet looks like it wears the evidence of your dark deeds. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the leather add to their rugged, battle-tested look. Sanded and varnished, the leather has an ancient appearance. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
The helmet itself has a hinged visor that, when worn down, completely covers the face. Inspired by knights of the Middle Ages as well as those of cult hit video games, this helmet takes the traditional knight in shining armour look and gives it a wicked twist.
Mesh on the inside of the visor allows you to see through while keeping your features hidden, adding to the monstrous and mysterious effect this armour creates. Lift the visor up to reveal your wicked grin after you devastate enemy forces. The front visor attaches to the helmet through an antiqued brass-plated ring on the side of the helmet.
The back of the head is completely covered as well, and the plate that covers the back comes to a pointed ridge over the top of the head. Secure and adjust the fit of the Bloodwalker Helmet with the interior chin strap. For extra comfort, wear this dark fantasy helmet over an arming cap.
Looking for the complete Bloodwalker look? Check out the Bloodwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L37) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Mesh inside the visor conceals face without sacrificing visibility
- Hinged visor can be pushed up on the head
- Chin strap provides adjustable, secure fit
- Red and black dye suits villainous characters
- Great for necromancers, undead warriors, evil knights, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.