Bring dark devastation when you step onto the battlefield. The Bloodwalker Greaves add a villainous vibe to LARP kits and medieval fantasy costumes.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
To say that these leather greaves fit a dark fantasy style says the least. Intentional slashes and jagged edges in their 8-9 ounce leather construction add wicked style to the fantasy armour. The leather has been sanded and varnished to create an ancient look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both their structure and style.
There are two panels of red and black dyed leather on the front of each greave. One covers from the top point to the front of the ankle. The other sits on top of that and covers the top half of each greave. This jagged leather plate features a ring riveted in place at its bottom edge. Crisscrossing lines of black leather and brass rivets throughout add extra detail to the front of the LARP greaves.
The bottom of each fantasy greave is cut out to better fit the ankle and the top of the foot. This allows for better mobility. A 14 gauge plate of aluminum on the inside reinforces the structure and helps keep this part of the armour durable.
Three buckled straps cross over the calf when worn. Each is black leather with a brass buckle. They are easy to adjust for your best fit.
Whether dark magic is your calling or you play a blood-soaked barbarian in your LARP campaigns, these Bloodwalker greaves will bring that dark, perhaps even demonic energy to your fantasy roleplay games. Add them to your existing LARP kit or use them to inspire your next. They suit necromancers, dark mages, barbarians, berserkers, and more.
Pair the Bloodwalker Greaves with padded greaves for extra comfort. Looking for the complete Bloodwalker look? Check out the Bloodwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L37) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a pair
- Rugged, layered design suits villainous characters
- Reinforced ankle for a sturdy, comfortable wear
- Buckled straps provide adjustable fit
- Great for necromancers, undead warriors, dark mages, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Ankles reinforced with 14 gauge aluminum
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.