The Blackened Robert Helmet is sure to protect your head from the enemy. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this black helmet comes in two sizes. The smaller size is ideal for older children. The rounded helmet has a small ridge that runs down the center. It features rolled edges for safety. On the inside, there is a foam liner with a cotton cover. The inside also has a leather chinstrap. This helmet works great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and faires. The Blackened Robert Helmet makes a wonderful choice for any medieval or fantasy warrior.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes
- Rounded shape with center crest
- Rolled edges for safety
- Has a liner and chinstrap
- Great for roleplaying and cosplaying
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Chinstrap is leather
- Liner is foam with cotton covering
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.