Wear the Blackened Gustav Spaulders for an added touch of dark style and shoulder protection. Made up of five interlocking pieces with decorative points and curves, they offer great mobility along with their distinct look. They are constructed of 18 gauge blackened steel, so these spaulders are great for adding to LARP and medieval reenactment outfits. They are versatile enough to suit a variety of styles while maintaining their distinction. Easily attached to armour collars with their leather straps, these spaulders are sold in sets of two.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from five interlocking pieces
- Layered design reinforced with rivets
- Attach to collar with leather strap
- Versatile addition to any historic armoured look
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- Pauldron Length: 13 Inches
- Pauldron Width (Widest Point): 9 Inches
- Weight: 5.35 lbs
Measurements are approximate.