When taking on an opposing army, a soldier needs to have protection from enemy blows. Protect your thighs with this Blackened Dragomir Armour Belt. Made from 18 gauge steel, this blackened armour belt comes in two sizes. It has three tassets. Two tassets cover the thighs. The third covers the groin area. All three tassets have loops at the top that slide onto an included belt. The tassets also have a unique overlapping design for greater mobility.
Next, the thigh tassets consist of four sections riveted to straps on the back. These straps form the loops at the top. The top three sections of each tasset feature a dual piece construction. The top piece of these sections has a bottom edge that slopes downward. Then, the bottom edge turns into a concave curve in the center. The bottom piece of these sections continues the slope into a rounded point. These top three sections start at the belt and overlap each other going downward. Thus, the section nearest the belt is the one on top. The last section of the four mimics the shape of the ones above it in a single piece. This piece also comes to a sharper point.
The middle tasset has only two sections in a similar design. The top section has the dual concave and pointed piece construction. Also, the bottom section is a smaller version of the pointed pieces found on the thigh tassets. Embossed curved lines adorn all of the sections on all of the tassets. Finally, the belt also has two straps for securing it to the Blackened Dragomir Leg Guards (MY101052), sold separately. This Blackened Dragomir Armour Belt looks fantastic at your next faire, LARP battle, or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Triple tasset design
- Unique overlapping construction
- Designed for greater mobility
- Comes in two sizes
- Great for roleplaying and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Center Tasset Width – 11.3 Inches, Center Tasset Length – 11 Inches, Side Tasset Width – 11.5 Inches, Side Tasset Length – 14 Inches, Belt Length – 36-57 Inches
- Large: Sizing coming soon.
Measurements are approximate.