The Blackened Adam Gorget offers excellent protection to your neck with its sturdy construction. The Adam-style armour features stiff corrugated detailing along the outer rims, adding classic style and stability to the design. The steel gorget possesses a dark metal finish that will go with many other pieces of our LARP armour. In particular, the neck armour is designed to combine easily with the Large Blackened Adam Spaulders (MY100070) or Small Blackened Adam Spaulders (MY100072). Consider pairing this metal gorget with a padded mantle or other arming wear for increased comfort. The Adam armour line is made to suit LARPers with smaller builds and adolescent warriors.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features corrugated detailing
- Ideal for warriors with smaller builds
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Circumference of Neck Opening: 22 Inches
- Length at Longest Point: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.