Sometimes a mace is not intimidating enough as a weapon. The Black Medieval Mace Dagger combines that medieval polearm with a dagger for a unique form. To begin with, this black mace has a typical medieval style. It features a flanged mace head and a long haft that ends in a ball on the other end. There are multiple ridges along the aluminum haft to help with gripping the mace. Next, one of the ridges unscrews to reveal a hidden dagger inside the mace. The dagger has a double-edged, spearpoint tip on the stainless-steel blade. This polearm dagger combination is sure to surprise all who see it up close.
- Combines a mace with a dagger
- Flanged mace head design
- Double-edge, spearpoint blade
- Rich black coloring
- Unique medieval style
- Handle is aluminum
- Dagger blade is stainless steel
- Overall Length: 24.3 Inches
- Hidden Blade Length: 10.4 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.