Mercenaries, warriors, and more need a pouch to carry their coins and small gear. Be sure to take a look at the Black Edged Brown Belt Bag. Made from leather, this brown bag has a round front flap that secures closed with a strap and a loop. The black strap matches the black edging along the flap. On the back of the bag, there are two loops. They allow the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. Inside the bag, there are two side flaps to help secure items placed in the pouch. Add this belt bag to your medieval or fantasy costume. It looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use it in a stage production.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color.
- Secures with a strap and loop
- Has two internal side flaps
- Features two loops on back for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for many medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for faires, cosplaying, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.