A fierce addition to any LARP wardrobe, the Berengar Ring Armour Tassets feature a suede body and leather strips attached by rivets in a grid pattern throughout. Steel rings at the crossing of each strip complete the intense look. These tassets are perfectly suited to accompany the Berengar Ring Armour Jacket (MY100257), which features the same distinct details. Offering complete thigh protection, the cords on the top edge of the tassets can be attached to jackets. Available in both brown and black, let these intense tassets add a bit of edge to any LARP or historical reenactment ensemble.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Overlaid with grid of riveted leather strips
- Reinforced with metal rings
- Attaches easily to armour with cording
- Offers a stronger defense for LARP
- Impressive addition to any historical reenactment outfit
- Tassets fashioned from suede and cotton
- Strips made of upper leather
- Rings crafted from steel
There are no reviews yet.