As an experienced warrior, you have seen many battles while defending the kingdom. The Battleworn Ranger Sword reflects your mighty skills in combat. This well-worn sword has a hybrid foam construction. The latex coated blade consists of EVA foam while polyurethane foam forms the handle. They surround a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip. The durable polyurethane foam allows for greater detail and is maintenance-free.
Next, the double-edged blade features a notched and worn finish. The notches cover the edges and sometimes cross the two fullers. The fullers run down most of the blade. Next, this LARP sword features a slightly curved, copper tone crossguard. Small ridges adorn the ends of the crossguard. Near the crossguard, the grip is wide and then in the center, it narrows towards the fin-shaped pommel. The grip also has the look of dark leather. Wield the Battleworn Ranger Sword at your next LARP event or epic fantasy convention.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 41.3 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
- Durable construction
- Double-edged blade
- Worn and notched finish
- Slightly curved crossguard
- Great for LARP events or conventions
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.