Make sure to impress your enemies and friends with a fierce armoured look by wearing the Barbuta Visored Helmet on your head. Made from 18-gauge stainless steel, this medieval helmet has a movable visor.
The visor contrasts against the black knights helmet. The visor has a rectangular eye slot with a metal mesh protecting the eyes. Below the riveted eye slot, there are holes in a diamond shape on each cheek for ventilation. One of the cheeks has a post to help lift the visor.
There are hinges on the sides of the visor. Underneath the visor, the black Crusader helm has a face opening with steel edges. The opening has rounded spaces for the eyes. The inside of the helmet has an adjustable leather liner and chin strap. The Barbuta Visored Helmet is great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and more.
- Has a black and silver look
- Features a movable front visor
- Has a chin strap and liner
- Great costume piece
- Works well for LARP events
- Made from 18-gauge stainless steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
There are no reviews yet.