If you want to look and fight like a proper knight, you need to wear some armour like this Great Fighting Bascinet Helmet. Made from 14-gauge steel, this fully wearable helmet has a bascinet design. It features a sugar cone-like base with a removable visor.
The visor has a rounded front. There are multiple ventilation holes on the cheeks and underneath a pair of rectangular eye slots. The eye slots extend outwards slightly. The top of the visor has a series of concave curves. Pins secure the visor in place at the sides. On the sides and back, there are small brass rings. They help with attaching an aventail like AB2735, sold separately.
On the inside, the helmet has a liner. You can wear this helmet to your next reenactment or Renaissance faire. It also makes a great addition to an armour collection.
- Traditional design
- Has a removable, rounded visor
- Rings for attaching an aventail, not included
- Includes a liner on the inside
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from 14-gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.