A successful prowl through the woods of the neighboring human kingdom requires you to hide your monstrous features beneath the hood of a tattered cloak. The Azog Robes serve as an excellent outer layer while roleplaying as an orc. The distressed edges of the long sleeves and the bottom hem are evidence of an extensive journey. The roomy hood, wide sleeves, and ankle-length of the medieval garment offer protection from the wind, rain, or sun. A cotton tie-string provides closure at the neckline. Designed in a classic cut, these fantasy robes can easily be adapted for different characters.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features a hooded robe with long sleeves
- A distressed, ragged pattern accents the hem
- Secured at the neck via a cotton tie-string
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from textured cotton