Every castle or school of magic needs a fantastic suit of armour to guard it. Add the Augsburg Suit of Armour to your abode and impress visitors. Made of 18 gauge mild steel, this suit is hand forged similarly to the style of a 16th century armour from Augsburg. The decorative suit includes a wooden pedestal and interior form to rest the suit on. A decorative waist skirt adds a finishing touch to the figure. You can customize the helmet further by adding up to three feather plumes, sold separately. A cone on the back of the helmet holds them in place. This decorative suit of armour makes a fantastic collectible or home decor piece.
- Inspired by 16th century armour
- Includes pedestal and interior form
- Comes with a decorative skirt
- Helm can hold plumes, sold separately
- Impressive collectible or home decor piece
- Made from 18 gauge, mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Overall Height: 81 Inches
- Armour Height: 72 Inches
- Base Length: 21.5 Inches
- Base Width: 21.5 Inches
- Base Height: 9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.