The adventurer, mountain warrior, or other character looks even better with the proper finishing touch. Add the Attila Boots to your fantasy or historical costume. Made from leather, these brown boots come in a range of sizes. The faux fur lining helps to keep the wearer warm in colder weather. You can wear the top of the boot unfolded or folded over, showing off the lining. Next, the leather sole curls up and is stitched to the toe area of the shoe. Plastic soles sit over the leather ones for better protection against cold and moisture. Nails keep the plastic heels in place. They are wonderful for LARP and cosplay events.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Come in a range of sizes
- Faux fur lining
- Great for colder weather
- Nailed heels
- Great for fantasy and historical costumes
- Made from leather and plastic
- Fur is synthetic
- For Outside of Boots: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- These are standard US sizes, they do not come in narrow or wide.
- Front Height: 18.5 Inches
- Back Height: 16.75 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 17 Inches
Measurements are taken from size Euro 44 – US Mens 11 and may vary slightly depending on size