A wicked blade for wicked tasks, the Notched Assassins LARP Knife looks just like the trusted tool of someone up to no good. Notches along the darkened blade give it a battle-weathered look that speaks to the evil it may have previously wrought… This sleek, curved blade LARP knife has impressive durability and detail, which makes it the perfect choice for discerning rogues, thieves, and dark magicians.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, this long LARP knife has a cutting-edge construction for heightened detail, safety, and durability. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade then surrounds a strong fiberglass core which is in turn reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the fantasy LARP knife is both very safe and even strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP knife a point of balance for natural maneuverability. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
The sleek, blackened blade curves into a sinister point. Great as a LARP dagger, it will serve its wielder well as an off-hand weapon or as the trusted tool of spies and assassins.
Its silvery fittings are in striking contrast with the notched, blackened blade and dark, curved grip. Let their glint be the last thing your target sees before they meet their demise! Then, between these fittings, the grip resembles darkened wood with crisscrossing lines for texture. Finally, the endcap curves slightly inwards towards the handle, adding to the secureness of your hold.
For deeds best left done in the shadows and covert attacks, keep the Notched Assassins LARP Knife close at hand. Great as a villains LARP weapon, its notched appearance gives it the sense of ancient evil. It looks perfect in the hands of villains or even simply as the off-hand weapon for those who prefer a darker style for their LARP kit.
Pairs Well With:
Make sure the Assassins LARP Knife never leaves your side and its blade is kept safe. Add the Assassins LARP Knife Scabbard (AN-0043) to your kit. It is especially designed to match this medieval fantasy LARP weapon.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Notches on blade create a battle-tested look
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Features a sleek, blackened blade
- Great for rogues, assassins, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 18.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.8 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.3 Inches
- Guard Width: 1.6 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Point of Balance: 0 Inches from Hilt
- Weight: 5.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.