Whether you are an evil warrior, a cunning mercenary, or a skilled assassin, you are sure to appreciate the look of the Assassin Greaves. Made from 5-6 ounce buffalo leather, these greaves come as a pair in one size. They secure to the legs with straps. Each greave has two sections. One near the knee overlaps the lower section. The upper section has a top edge that forms a point in the middle. The bottom edge of this upper section also forms a point. Its sides curve inwards to create an arrow-like shape with the bottom edge. Next, the lower section has a bottom edge with a curved cutout for greater mobility. Ornate embossing adorns both sections. Rivets secure the two sections together and the straps in place. The Assassin Greaves make a wonderful addition to a LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps and buckles
- Features detailed embossing
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-6 ounce buffalo leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.