Armour yourself in ashes and shadow. The Ashwalker Tassets are unique fantasy armour befitting dark mages, necromancers, and evil knights. Handcrafted for a realistic weathered look, these leather thigh armour pieces are a must-have for inspiring dread on the battlefield.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
The 8-9 ounce leather tassets have been vegetable-dyed black and grey. The unique patina creates the weathered, blackened look on the surface of the leather plates. These tassets look as though they have seen battle after battle or have been pulled from a thousand-year-old treasure hoard. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the leather add to their battle-tested, rugged look.
Firstly, these tassets are sold as a pair and must be worn with a belt. Each tasset consists of a wide base plate that comes to a point at the center. Another plate of leather frames the top of each tasset and comes to a point as well, holding a brass plated ring at the center of the tasset.
Strips of black leather cross at the bottom of each tasset. Finally, two black leather straps on the back of each tasset help attach it to your favorite belt. Adjust how high or low the tassets hang with the holes in the leather straps.
Bring a bit of darkness to your armoured looks with these medieval fantasy tassets. The thigh armour plates provide needed protection while adding to the shadowy style of your character. Transform into a wicked battle mage, necromancer, or undead knight with these leather tassets.
While the Ashwalker Tassets can fit on most belts, they are especially suited to the matching the Ashwalker Broad Belt (RT-507). Looking for the complete Ashwalker look? Check out the Ashwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L39) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a pair
- Unique patina creates a weathered, blackened look
- Must be worn on a belt
- Straps on back adjust the fit
- Great for evil knights, dark mages, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.