Cast a shadow of devastation on the battlefield. The Ashwalker Spiked Pauldron adds to your intimidation without sacrificing safety for LARP and costume use. Its frightening spikes are made of soft foam.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed black and grey, this leather fantasy pauldron has a unique patina that gives it a look similar to blackened, weathered steel. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather add to its rugged, battle-tested look. The sanded, varnished leather creates an ancient look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
The single pauldron has a layered, articulated look that helps it move with the body. These 8-9 ounce leather plates protect the shoulder and upper arm. The topmost plate features a row of spikes varying in height. These add intimidation to any armoured outfit. Then, two layered plates beneath the sword breaker form the rest of the pauldron. Crisscrossed leather straps add detail and dimension to each leather armour plate.
An additional plate on the sword breaker, near the neck, has metal eyelets. Use leather cord to attach this rugged fantasy pauldron to a cuirass or harness. An adjustable leather strap on the lowest shoulder plate helps secure it on the upper arm of the wearer. This dark fantasy pauldron can be worn on either shoulder.
Whether worn with a harness over a tunic or as part of a full armoured set, the Ashwalker Spiked Pauldron adds statement-making, sinister style to your LARP kit or Renaissance faire outfit. It is especially suited to evil knights, barbarians, dark battle mages, and more. Bring villainy and destruction to play with this single shoulder leather pauldron.
Please note that this pauldron must be worn with a harness or another piece of armour. Pieces of armour and harnesses such as the one shown above do not come included. For armour options, it perfectly matches the Ashwalker Cuirass (RT-497) and Ashwalker Short Cuirass (RT-510).
Looking for the complete Ashwalker look? Check out the Ashwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L39) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a single pauldron
- Must be worn with a cuirass or harness
- Articulated plates move with the body
- Can be worn on either shoulder
- Great for evil knights, barbarians, orcs, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Spikes made of Calimacil foam
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.