A shadowy form at the edge of town, you wait patiently for your target to come to you. The Ashwalker Mask makes the perfect addition to assassin and rogue costumes.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Intentionally weathered, this mask features an antique patina across its front leather plate. This creates a rugged, battle-hardened look. Slashes, sanding, varnishing, and irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather add to its rugged, battle-tested look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style. The front plate sits on top of a 5-6 ounce thick black leather base.
This medieval fantasy mask covers the nose and mouth. Two eyelets on each side of the nose provide ventilation. Black zigzag stitching at the nose and chin add extra detail. Formed to fit the face, this leather muzzle mask comes to a point over the nose and then angles downwards before coming up close to the ear. Then, an antique brass-plated O-ring connects the mask to the adjustable back strap. Use this strap to secure the dark fantasy mask in place and ensure a snug fit.
Whether an assassin, ranger, or even an orc in disguise, the Ashwalker Mask helps create just the right vibe for medieval fantasy characters who prefer to keep a more subtle presence before they strike.
Looking for the complete Ashwalker look? Check out the Ashwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L39) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Covers nose and mouth
- Front features four ventilation holes
- Adjustable strap secures at the back of the head
- Adds a mysterious vibe to LARP kits and fantasy costumes
- Great for rogues, assassins, necromancers, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather base
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.