While a helmet or chainmail coif offers protection to your skull during LARP combat, an arming cap is necessary to prevent bruises and scratches. There is no need to sacrifice comfort for a strong defense with the Arthur Padded Coif. This arming cap takes inspiration from the padded arming wear of the Middle Ages. It is handmade from layers of sturdy cotton canvas and polyester padding. Available in three different sizes, the cap is made to fit snuggly over your head, enhancing the comfort and fit of your helmet or chainmail. The Arthur Padded Coif matches the rest of the arming wear in the Arthur series.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Improves the comfort and fit of a helmet
- Layered design helps prevent bruising and scratching
- Provides cushioning from blows in reenactments
- Enhances your defense for LARP and reenactment
- Made from a cotton canvas
- Padding made of polyester