Become the legendary captain to the Musketeer of the Guard or lead the Brethren of the Coast in a grand battle against the navy. Whether for LARP or historical event, exude a dauntless, debonair air while wearing the Aramis Cape. Handmade from light cotton, this fencing cape follows a popular design from the Elizabethan period. It reaches approximately to the hip. An elaborate floral pattern outlines the edges while a golden trim follows the seams. Multiple arm slits allow you to wear it over either one shoulder or both. Adjust the fit and style with the attached satin polyester cords.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Inspired by the Elizabethan period
- Wearable over one shoulder or both
- Decorated with gold and silver-colored embroidery
- Stylish accessory for the role of musketeer or noble
- Made from light cotton
- Cording is polyester satin