When preparing for a historical adventure, one must be mindful of the expected and unexpected challenges of said journey. Be dissuaded by neither cold nor rain. Brave the elements with the Wanderer Hooded Cloak about your shoulders. The traditional design of this period garment adds authenticity to your role, whether you partake in a historical reenactment, theatrical production, or LARP quest. Just consider all the characters you may create with this full-length cloak. Just fasten it with the two snap buttons and the tie strings found at its neck. Conceal your features as you please with the attached hood.
Please be aware that the fox fur shrug is not included.
Made by GDFB
- Traditional medieval cloak with hood
- Fitted at the neck with snap fasteners and fabric ties
- Provides protection from natural elements
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton
- Chest – 74 Inches, Neck Length – 11 Inches
- Overall Length: 53 Inches