With an open jaw that looks ready to devour all who oppose, the Antique Gold Medieval Dragon Dagger features the fearsome face of a fantasy beast decorating its steel guard in high detail, reminiscent of art from the Middle Ages. The blade of this decorative fantasy weapon is made of 440 stainless steel and appears to be sprouting from the maw of the antique golden dragon. Dragon wings intertwined with serpent heads make up the arms of the guard, and a two headed serpentlike beast makes up the pommel above a band of skulls and Crusader crosses. Black faux leather covers the contoured grip, beautifully complementing the dark gold tone of the guard and pommel. This decorative dragon dagger comes with a wooden sheath wrapped in matching black faux leather. Intertwining beasts decorate the sheaths endcap, and ferocious scaly dragons adorn the throat, which, when aligned with the guard, create the appearance of the crossguard dragon devouring those on the sheath. An outstanding addition to any medieval or fantasy display, this decorative dragon dagger is a must-have for medieval history enthusiasts, collectors, and dragon fans.
- Inspired by the legends of medieval dragons
- Guard is shaped like the mouth of a winged dragon
- Pommel, guard, and sheath details have antique gold tone
- Handle and wood sheath have black faux leather coating
- Remarkable collectible, decor piece, or gift
- Blade, pommel, and guard made of stainless steel
- Overall Length: 16 Inches