With an impressive design, this Oriental Monastery Guard Dagger has been specially crafted in order to honor the ancient practice of monasticism amongst Buddhist monks. This dagger would make a stunning addition to any collection. The stainless steel blade of this dagger features a black design of oriental dragons. The incredibly ornate hilt is made of cast metal with a bronze finish, and two bright red tassels hang off of the pommel. Included with the dagger is a matching scabbard, its decorative style perfectly complementing the hilt of the blade. A thin and colorful rope is attached to the scabbard with a clip, so you can easily attach the dagger to a loop or a hook. This Oriental Monastery Guard Dagger makes a wonderful addition to collections, costumes, and decor.
- Spear point blade has black dragon designs
- Hilt and scabbard are incredibly ornate
- Rope attachment provides easy carrying options
- Great for personal costume use, collecting, or display
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Hilt and scabbard are made of cast metal
- Overall Length: 10.5 Inches