A wide variety of characters from many historical eras would benefit from the classic style and authentic feel of the Ansgar Linen Shirt. Made from a linen-cotton blend, this historical garment is perfect for the hot days of summer. The fabric possesses both cooling and sweat-absorbing properties, creating more comfort as you get into character for LARP or reenactment. The addition of cotton also enhances the durability of the shirt. This period garment follows a classic design that goes well with many roles, regardless of gender. The long-sleeves are wide and roomy, and end with a broad wristband. A straight cut accentuates the shoulders and the stand-up collar. Cotton lacing adjusts the fit at the neck and sleeves. The lacing runs through stitched holes.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Classic style for both men and women
- Lace up closure at the collar and the sleeves
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from a 50 percent linen-cotton blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.