A cooking knife is essential for creating a great medieval or modern feast. You can use this durable cooking knife made from tool steel for many culinary jobs. The wooden handle is riveted to the tang of the blade and has a simple design easy for cleaning. A dark textured finish covers the blade until the edge. The blade is straight backed with a slightly rounded edge at the tip. A good chef needs many knives of different shapes and sizes. This Anselm Cooking Knife can be a wonderful addition to many historical kitchen knife sets.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Riveted wooden handle
- Dark textured finish on the blade
- Straight back blade
- Wonderful addition to kitchen knife sets
- Great for camping or cooking
- Handcrafted from tool steel and wood
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher.
- Total Length: 9.1 Inches
- Maximum Width: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.