If you are looking for a way to carry your favorite polearm at your side, especially at an angle, then check out the Angled Axe Frog. Made from leather, this ambidextrous frog has a black color. It features an angled loop. The top of the loop is smaller than the bottom of the loop. This design allows a polearm to avoid sliding through the loop. Riveted to the angled loop is a belt loop. The belt loop allows the frog to slide onto a belt, not included. This axe frog is great for any historical reenactment, LARP battle, or cosplay convention. You can also use it in a stage production.
- Has an angled design
- Works ambidextrously
- Can slide onto a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of polearms
- Wonderful for reenactments and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 8.3 Inches
- Width: 3.8 Inches
- Circumference: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.