With its historical appearance and comfortable fit, the Alex Cotton Shirt is perfect for an engaging stroll through the Middle Ages, whether for an epic adventure in a land of high fantasy, or for reenactment at a renaissance faire. Handmade from cotton, this garment takes inspiration from medieval fashion trends. The weave of the fabric enhances its authentic appearance with the added benefits of comfort and sweat absorption. Stitching defines the upper chest and shoulders. Cotton cording laces down from the shoulders and follows the outer edges of the long, billowy sleeves. It ties easily at the cuffs, while more lacing closes the slight collar with V-neck opening.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or cream
- Medieval shirt with lace-up sleeves and slight collar
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 48 Inches, Length – 30.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.8 Inches, Neck Circumference – 15 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 51.2 Inches, Length – 30.7 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.2 Inches, Neck Circumference – 15.4 Inches
- Large: Chest – 53.5 Inches, Length – 31.1 Inches, Sleeve Length – 27.2 Inches, Neck Circumference – 15.4 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 56.7 Inches, Length – 32.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 28 Inches, Neck Circumference – 17.7 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 63 Inches, Length – 35.4 Inches, Sleeve Length – 29.9 Inches, Neck Circumference – 18.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.