The Albrecht Tassets are a great addition to any set of light combat armour, medieval outfit, or LARP ensemble. Made of high-quality leather and suede, these tassets are adjustable for a versatile and comfortable fit. The wide suede belt of this armour piece is fastened in the front with two buckling straps, while a leather strap in the back can also be adjusted for a custom fit. Protective leather hangs down from either side of the tassets, ideal for guarding the outer portions of your legs during light combat. They also feature a layered construction held together with sturdy grommets. Available in a variety of shades, the Albrecht Tassets are a must have for all wearers of leather armour.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Fastens at waist with buckles and straps
- Outer leg constructed of layered plates
- Increased defense for light LARP combat
- Great addition to any medieval reenactment outfit
- Armour plates are made from 7-8 oz. leather
- Belt is made from 5 oz. leather