Designed by Andrew Demko, the AK-47 Series Folding Knife has all the attributes of its namesake, and perhaps a few more. The hollow ground blade is honed by hand until it reaches levels of sharpness only seen on a surgeons scalpel. This folding knife is built for hard and rugged use, equipped with a G-10 handle that offer a vigorous grip that is remarkably tough, rigid, and incomparably strong. The unique pommel is made of 6061 aluminum and can serve as a less than lethal percussion tool in self-defense situations. Easily attach it to cords and wear it using the integrated lanyard hole. Additionally, the hollow ground blade, made of Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel, is honed by hand for incredible sharpness, vacuum heat-treated, and subzero quenched for maximum toughness. The blade is coated with black Teflon for corrosion resistance, enhanced cutting power, and improved edge retention by reducing friction. This exceptional blade is paired with a state-of-the-art Tri-Ad lock, which is incredibly strong and resistant to shock induced by blows on the spine or handle. Finally, the AK-47 Series Folding Knife come with an ambidextrous pocket clip and a patented thumb plate. The thumb plate has a dual purpose, as it allows the knife to be drawn and quickly opened by snagging it on the edge of a pocket or it can be used like a conventional thumb stud or disc for easy one-handed opening.
- Inspired by historic AK-47 assault rifles
- Hollow ground blade is honed by hand for extreme sharpness
- Pommel can be used in self-defense situations
- Black Teflon coating provides corrosion resistance
- Designed to be a durable, workhorse utility knife
- Features a unique thumb plate for easy opening
- Tri-Ad lock lends strength and safety
- Made of Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Handle made of G-10
- Blade Length: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 9 Inches
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Handle Length: 5.5 Inches