So named for the ancient king of the Anglo-Saxons, the Aethelstan Saxon Tunic is a finely crafted staple for reenactment wardrobes. Made of a wool blend material, this dark red mens tunic is long sleeved and warm for cooler climates. The split V-neck is fastened with a decorative black latch, adding just enough detail to this essential garment. Close fitting sleeves provide coverage and coziness, and its pleated thigh length skirt is roomy enough for freedom of movement. Inspired by early history, this wool tunic works well for a variety of eras and characters, whether you are dressing up as a medieval ranger, Viking warrior, or a fantasy LARP character. Combine it with your favorite historical staples for a unique look, or simply wear it over pants and cinched with a belt to get the look shown here.
- Warm wool construction great for colder weather
- Long sleeve tunic reaches mid-thigh on most wearers
- Split V-neck features decorative latch closure
- Fantastic reenactment wardrobe staple
- Versatile garment suits both medieval and fantasy settings
- Made of wool blend fabric