Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
Anyone with a grand quest or journey ahead of them should be prepared for what they may face. Wear the Adventurer Armour Set on your travels. To begin with, this bundle includes a variety of armour pieces. It covers the wearer from the neck and shoulders down to the legs and arms. For example, you will receive a breastplate, 3/4 arm armour, full leg armour, pauldrons, a gorget, and bracers. All of the armour pieces come in black and brown. The leg armour, pauldrons, and bracers also come in additional colors as well. In addition, the breastplate, gorget, and bracers are available in multiple sizes. If you want another leather item with your ensemble, add the optional waist belt. This also comes in multiple colors and sizes. Use the waist belt to secure the leg armour through loops at the top of each piece. With all of the color and size options available, you can easily create a cohesive look by purchasing this bundle. Best of all, you save 5% by buying the set. The Adventurer Armour Set works great for LARP events, historical reenactments, and faires.
- Includes multiple pieces of armour
- Easy way to get a cohesive look
- Optional belt
- Save 5 percent on complete outfit
- Especially great for LARP events, faires, and more
Here is what you get:
- 14th Century Leather Breastplate #DK5003
- Soldier 3/4 Leather Arm Armour #DK5312
- Full Leather Leg Armour #DK5233
- Knightly Leather Pauldrons with Besagews #DK5105
- Standard Leather Gorget #DK5402
- Plain Leather Arm Bracers #DK6006
- Leather Medieval Waist Belt #DK2047
Sizing And Measurements:
- 14th Century Leather Breastplate:
- Order by waist size.
- Soldier 3/4 Leather Arm Armour:
- Wrist to Elbow: 9 Inches
- Elbow to Upper Arm: 10 Inches
- Full Leather Leg Armour:
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Knightly Leather Pauldrons with Besagews:
- Overall Length (When laid flat): 12 Inches
- Shoulder Width (from front to back): 14 Inches
- Lame Width: 8 Inches
- Besagew Diameter: 4.5 Inches
- Standard Leather Gorget:
- Medium: Neck Circumference – 21-31 Inches, Neck Width – 7.75 Inches, Front Length – 5 Inches, Back Length – 6 Inches.
- Large: Neck Circumference – 24-36 Inches, Neck Width – 9.75 Inches, Front Length – 5.75 Inches, Back Length – 6.75 Inches.
- Plain Leather Arm Bracers:
- Medium: Wrist – 7.5 Inches Across, Forearm – 9 Inches Across, Length from Top to Bottom – 8.75 Inches
- Large: Wrist – 8.75 Inches Across, Forearm – 11 Inches Across, Length from Top to Bottom – 1.25 Inches
- Leather Medieval Waist Belt:
- Small: 28-35 Inch Waist
- Medium: 33-4 Inch Waist
- Large: 38-45 Inch Waist
- X-Large: 43-5 Inch Waist
- XX-Large: 48-55 Inch Waist
- Belt Width: 1.5 Inches
(Bracer Laid Flat)
Measurements are approximate.