These sharp looking leather pauldrons are specially designed and conformed to the shoulder to provide more protection by using a larger section of leather, using the courbouille hardening method, and shaping to better cover the shoulder. This means the upper shoulder piece will arrive nicely molded and ready to wear. There are four lower lames for upper arm protection. The circular besagews lace on to the formed shoulder and will provide protection to the underarm area. The pauldrons have a strap and buckle at the underside of the shoulder so you can attach these to a gorget or a breastplate that has D-rings. Gorgets and breastplates do not come included. There is also a strap and buckle on the lowest lame to attach to your arm. The back of the shoulder plates are larger to protect the shoulder blades. It is made of thick 13/15 oz. armour grade leather.
Please note that the gorget shown above does not come included.
- Hand Crafted from Top Quality 13/15 oz. Armor Grade Leather
- Shoulders are molded to fit comfortably
- Can be used in SCA or LARP
- Attaches to a gorget or breastplate
- Sold as a pair
- Overall Length (When laid flat): 12 Inches
- Shoulder Width (from front to back): 14 Inches
- Lame Width: 8 Inches
- Besagew Diameter: 4.5 Inches