If you wish to play a traditional instrument at your next historical event, then check out the 38 String Cross-Strung Caitlin Harp. Handmade from solid sheesham wood, this harp has 29 DuPont nylon strings that cover three octaves from C3 to C6. They are cross-strung, meaning that a string on one side of the bridge will end on the other side. The C-strings are red, while the F-strings are blue.
Next, the harp has a curved pillar. The sides of the soundboard angle outward towards the bottom. The back of the soundboard is Finnish birch plywood. Finally, this harp comes with a tuning tool and an extra string set. This instrument is great for playing a wide variety of music, especially medieval and Renaissance music.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Has 38 strings covering 3 octaves
- Features red and blue coloring for C- and F-strings, respectively
- Comes with tuning tool and extra set of strings
- Cross-strung design
- Great for music enthusiasts
- Made from sheesham
- Soundboard is Finnish birch plywood
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- If pegs slip, use peg dope or wax-less chalk to increase friction. Avoid extreme temperatures, extremely dry conditions, and direct sunlight. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Changing strings every 3-4 months is recommended.
- Length: 19 Inches
- Width: 35 Inches
- Height: 12 Inches
- Weight: 14 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.