Artemisia was the only female commander in the Persian navy at the Battle of Salamis, and she was praised for her intelligence and skill. And with this 300 Rise of an Empire Artemisia Deluxe Costume, you can take on her likeness. This costume combines the elegance of a dress with the power of armor, consisting of a molded armor bodice with gold accents, soft spikes, and faux mail sleeves, with a long black skirt touched with gold emblems along the slit and hem. The costume also includes matched molded bracers to finish off the warrior look. Perfect for a warrior-woman, this 300 Rise of an Empire Deluxe Artemisia Costume will transform any lady into the Persian femme fatale.
- A licensed costume from the 300 Rise of an Empire film
- Based on the appearance of the Persian warrior Artemisia
- Consists mainly of a black battle dress with simulated armor
- Also includes matched black bracers
- Wig and sword not included
- A great costume for Halloween or costume events
- Made from polyester
- X-Small: Fits a 33-35 Inch Bust and a 25-26 Inch Waist
- Small: Fits a 36-38 Inch Bust and a 27-30 Inch Waist
- Medium: Fits a 38-40 Inch Bust and a 31-34 Inch Waist
- Large: Fits a 40-42 Inch Bust and a 35-38 Inch Waist
There are no reviews yet.