Have you wished that you could play the harp and make music? If so, then you should make sure to check out the 26 String Woodlands Harp. Handmade from solid sheesham wood, this harp has 26 DuPont nylon strings that cover three octaves from F2 to C6. It has Chelby levers for sharpening notes. The 26 levers engage the strings from the side. This helps to limit the possibility of strings lifting off of the bridge pins. Some of the levers have red or blue caps that allow for easy location of the C- and F-strings, respectively. The strings feature matching coloring.
Next, the harp has a curved pillar. An ornate carved design adorns the pillar. The design features a bird sitting next to a tree. Its tail curls to one side. The sides of the soundboard angle outward towards the bottom. There are foliage patterns along the soundboard sides. Finally, this harp comes with a footed base, tuning tool, and an extra string set. The footed base raises the harp up off the ground and comes unattached to the harp. This instrument is great for playing a wide variety of music, especially medieval and Renaissance music.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Has 26 strings covering 4 octaves
- Features red and blue coloring for C- and F-strings, respectively
- Levers for sharpening the notes
- Comes with footed base, tuning tool, and extra set of strings
- Carved bird design
- Great for music enthusiasts
- Made from sheesham
- Soundboard is solid spruce
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- When tuning, disengage all levers, tune red strings first, then blue strings, and finish with clear strings. Do not play the harp with missing or broken strings. Replace missing strings promptly. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Length: 23 Inches
- Width: 18 Inches
- Height: 35 Inches
- Weight: 18.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.