Taking off on an adventure or grand quest? Make sure that you put the right foot forward by wearing the 14th Century Northern Low Boots. Made from leather, this pair of boots comes in a range of sizes. Based on a style popular from the 10th to the 16th century, the brown boots end just above the ankle. The boot has three straps that start on the outside of the ankle. They wrap around the back of the foot where they become one strap. Then, that strap crosses over the front of the foot to secure in place near the middle of the sole on the outside of the foot. It secures with a buckle. On the bottom, the boots have nailed leather soles. These medieval boots are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use. Wear the 14th Century Northern Low Boots with your fantasy outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with a wraparound strap/li>
- Ends just above the ankle
- Great addition to an outfit
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. They do not come in narrow or wide.
There are no reviews yet.