Whether you wish to become a knight or a fearsome mercenary, make sure to protect your hands with the 14th Century Hourglass Style Gauntlets. Made from 16 gauge steel, these polished gauntlets come as a pair. They feature an hourglass-shaped cuff that helps protect the wrist and back of the hand. Several plates guard each of the fingers, which have leather rings to help keep them in place when worn. The included black suede gloves make them more comfortable to wear. The dominant style from about 1350 to 1410, the hourglass shape of the medieval gauntlets provides increased mobility in the wrist. These steel gauntlets work well for LARP events and historical re-enactments.
- Sold as a pair and includes gloves
- Hourglass design covers wrist and back of hand
- Multiple plates cover each finger
- Great for medieval and fantasy outfits
- Wonderful for LARP and re-enactment use
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Length: 11 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.