No matter if you take on the persona of a wealthy noble or a medieval peasant, you should check out the 13th Century Medieval Spanish Shoes. Made from leather, this pair of shoes comes in a range of sizes. Based on shoes displayed in medieval documents, they buckle in front with a thin strap. The shoe has a V-shaped opening below the strap. On the outer side, the shoes have a slit laced closed. On the bottom, the shoes have nailed leather soles. These medieval shoes are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Buckles in front
- Features a laced slit on the side
- Great addition to an outfit
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. They do not come in narrow or wide.