Our version of the 12th Century Medieval dagger features a hardwood handle wrapped in leather. The crossguard and pommel are solid steel, polished and fitted onto a full tang that is peened at top of the pommel for strength and durability. This is how many of the originals were fitted. The scabbard is made from wood, then wrapped in leather with a solid steel end cap.
- Includes Wooden Scabbard Wrapped In Leather
- Functional Dagger
- Made Of 5160 High Carbon Steel
- Solid Steel Cross Guard And Pommel
- Blade Length: 12.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 7 Inches
- Overall Length: 19.5 Inches
- Balance Point: At Crossguard
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.