No warrior carried one weapon and one weapon only. Instead, they carried several, just in case one should fail. This Brookhart Templar Dagger is one such example of a secondary weapon that can be easily secured to any knight or warriors belt. This Templar dagger is a small, off-handed, light-weight dagger that is easy to wield and handy to carry. The blade is crafted entirely from high carbon steel, which ensures both lightness and strength from the steel. The blade is tapered, providing a more effective point for stabbing and thrusting, while the all-steel guard features a shapelier curve and shorter quillons. The daggers tang is full-length, and it is peened at the tip of the round pommel, to enhance its durability all the more. The pommel helps to counterbalance the blade, while also sporting the Red Cross emblem of the Knights Templar, making this dagger as much a symbol as a weapon. Included with the blade is a matching scabbard, for safe storage and carrying. A dagger can be a handy weapon to have, and no good knight or crusader likely ever went anywhere without one, which is all the more reason for modern-day warriors and crusaders to carry a Brookhart Templar Dagger as their very own.
- A Fully Functional, Battle Ready Dagger
- Modeled After the Blades from the Crusades Era
- Bears the Red Cross Emblem of the Knights Templar
- Blade is Forged from 5160 High Carbon Steel
- Cross Guard and Pommel are Solid Steel Construction
- Full Tang and Peened Pommel Lend Impressive Strength
- Includes Matching Scabbard
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.75 Inches
- Grip Length: 4 Inches
- Overall Length: 17.75 Inches
- Balance Point: right below the hilt
- Weight: 1 lb.