A rose symbolizes love, but black is the color of doom and death. The Wounded Love Earrings display black acrylic rose blossoms that dangle thorny hearts. These gothic earrings are crafted from English pewter with blackened details. These black rose earrings are sold as a matching pair, and they do required pierced ears to wear. The studs are made with surgical steel posts. A marker of the deep hole left by a dark and mysterious romance, these gothic rose earrings serve as a captivating reminder of past loves.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Handcrafted from fine English pewter
- Comes in a matching pair of earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Looks great with gothic ensembles
- Makes a fantastic gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.7 Inch
- Height: 1.6 Inches
- Depth: 0.3 Inch
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.