Viking knot embroidery adds gorgeous detail and a touch of color to the neck of the Wool Raysha Klappenrock. This Viking-inspired coat offers unique style and easy warmth to historical reenactment, LARP, and fantasy outfits. The long sleeve Viking coat has a flattering flare at the waist and ends around the knees on most wearers. The skirt of this winter Viking coat has an extra panel inset at the back that creates a voluminous drape, slightly longer in the back than in the front. Layer it over your favorite gown, chemise, or apron dress. Ornate metal clasps secure the front of the klappenrock jacket at the round neckline and at the waist. Linen lines the inside for extra comfort, and this lining contrasts beautifully with the different color choices offered. Contrast stitching adds more interest to the shoulder and back seams. Choose from a range of sizes, and give your Viking maiden outfit a beautiful layer of warmth with this embroidered wool klappenrock.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Colorful embroidery accents neckline
- Secures with ornate clasps at front
- Flares out flatteringly at the waist
- Lining adds comfort
- Choose from a variety of colors and sizes
- Beautiful way to warm up Viking and fantasy looks
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Dry clean recommended