For a classic element of medieval garb, you need look no further than at the tabard. It was worn by noble and serf alike for countless reasons under the sun, and now, ladies, you can have a nice one of your own, in this Womens Medieval Tabard garment. This classic and iconic garment was worn by virtually everyone in the middle ages, at one point or another, in various levels of detail. This particular garment is designed to rest comfortably on the shoulders and hang open along the sides, just like a traditional tabard. The garment is made entirely from 100% natural cotton and lined with satin to provide the most comfortable fit possible. It is also offered in a variety of colors, all but ensuring that there is a tabard in the right hue to suit your needs and your taste. Please be aware, though, that the tabard is pictured above with an underlying robe and a rope belt, neither of which are included with the garment itself. Peasants and princes were known to wear tabards at times, as were warriors and knights, both on and off the field of battle. They are versatile and comfortable, and that makes this Womens Medieval Tabard a great choice for anyone to turn to when they want to build a classic and iconic medieval look.
- Made from 100% Woven Cotton Fabric
- A Well-Made and Versatile Men’s Tabard
- A Classic and Traditional Medieval Tabard Design
- Features Satin Lining for a Comfortable Fit
- Great for Medieval Costumes, Settings, and Renaissance Fairs
- Based on Actual Medieval and Renaissance Styled Clothing
- Sized for Women, Also available in Men’s Sizing (MCI-363)