The clothing you wear while participating in a LARPing event or medieval reenactment determines your social status within those events. From royal LARPers to peasants, the Womens Astrid Dress spans all classes with its versatility! This beautiful red dress is accented with triangular brown sections along the skirt. The hems are also trimmed with brown, with strips of fabric running just above the edges of the sleeve, the bottom hem, and just below the V-Slash style neckline. Perfect for noble ladies and commoners alike, this beautiful reenactment dress pairs perfectly with the Astrid Chemise (MCI-3372), which serves as a shift. Add this piece of medieval clothing to your LARPing wardrobe, your reenactment attire, or use it for a cosplay and look incredible!
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Possesses a historically authentic design
- Pairs perfectly with the Astrid Chemise (MCI-3372)
- Perfect for any LARP outfit or cosplay
- Made from 100% Cotton.
- Small/Medium: Height – 63-68.9 Inches, Chest – 34.7-38.6 Inches, Waist – 27.2-30.7 Inches, Hip – 36.2-40.2 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Height – 70.9-73.6 Inches, Chest – 42.5-47.2 Inches, Waist – 35-40.2 Inches, Hip – 44.1-49.2 Inches
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Height – 76.4-78.7 Inches, Chest – 54.7-59.8 Inches, Waist – 46.5-52 Inches, Hip – 56.7-62.2 Inches
- Measurements are approximate