Add the Winged Roman Spearhead to your own haft to create a one-of-a-kind pole weapon. It resembles the winged spearheads of centuries past. The tempered carbon steel head features a leaf blade shape with round shoulders. Rectangular wings adorn the socket at the bottom. A haft, not included, attaches to the head by resting in the socket. The socket has a narrow slit. The spearhead showcases a rough, unpolished finish. This hand-forged iron spearhead is a great item for DIY projects, reenactments, or historical displays.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Leaf blade shape
- Rectangular wings towards the bottom
- Socket for attaching a haft, not included
- Great for DIY projects for historical reenactments
- Makes a wonderful display item
- Hand forged from carbon steel
- Overall Length: 12 inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
- Wing Width: 3.3 Inches
- Socket Length: 5 Inches
- Socket Diameter: 1.3 Inch
Measurements are approximate.